Medico Legal Services
Whether you have a single client or a collective action or “group complaint”, Darroch Hearing Clinics have the experience and expertise to handle noise induced hearing loss and tinnitus medical reporting.
Noise induced hearing loss (NIHL), trauma, blast injury or acoustic shock may result in occupational deafness and tinnitus.
Over the years, we have developed a dedicated panel of consultant-level otolaryngologists and audiological physicians with experience of acting as expert witnesses.
At outset, a correctly taken audiogram will save your company a lot of time and clearly establish if your potential case is a positive or negative.
If required, we can instruct an ENT Consultant with Medico-Legal experience to assess your case in detail, reviewing all the relevant medical records and employment history.
Following a clinical interview, examination and pure tone audiogram, a full report will be produced and sent to you.
We only use specialised acoustic facilities, calibrated to the exacting minimum standards necessary for hearing assessment in legal cases.
We are fully conversant with the Pre Action Protocol for this type of claim and have an in-depth understanding of the diagnosis of noise induced hearing loss for medico-legal purposes.
All reports adhere to Coles, Lutman and Buffin guidelines.
- Report for Quantum only – reports based on a review of the medical evidence alone.
- Consultation & Report: assessment of the patient, with a review of medical records and final reports for the Court.
- Hearing Aid Benefit Evaluation: consultation, assessment and hearing aid/tinnitus treatment with outcome benefit report.
- Appearance at Court as an Expert Witness as requested.
- Rehabilitation and treatments for hearing loss and Tinnitus